FW: installation nighmare....

From: Henderson, David
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 10:59 AM
To: 'Xavier Fustero'
Subject: RE: installation nighmare....

I was having the same problems with mine.  I eventually got my installation
to work with openSSL 0.9.8.  If you wish to review the steps I took, re-read
the "installation problems" posts.  It is lengthy, but gives thorough
converage of the installation process.  What distro are you using by the

Dave Henderson

Distributed Computer Systems Analyst
Florida Department of Corrections
Phone: 407.207.7391            Suncom: 343.7391