[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Rép. : Re: unicity of uid on all of the directory
- To: "Eudes LEDUCQ" <LEDUCQ@hec.fr>
- Subject: Re: Rép. : Re: unicity of uid on all of the directory
- From: Buchan Milne <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:30:43 +0200
- Cc: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- In-reply-to: <s35f49b5.043@MI151.HEC.FR>
- Organization: Telkom Internet
- References: <s35f49b5.043@MI151.HEC.FR>
- User-agent: KMail/1.8.2
On Wednesday 26 October 2005 09:17, Eudes LEDUCQ wrote:
> and how it's work ?
I take it you didn't read the man page then. Please do.
> have you an example,
> do i need to re build my
> server ? is it possible to use it with berkeley data base ?
You'll have to find out yourself.
ISP Systems Specialist
Description: PGP signature