Problem to configure openldap and berkeley database

Hi,

i try to have a well run bdb backend so i have created this file but i
have this following errors , want it means ?

====> bdb_cache_release_all
bdb(dc=ghec,dc=fr): DB_ENV->lock_id_free interface requires an
environment configured for the locking subsystem
slapd shutdown: freeing system resources.
bdb(dc=ghec,dc=fr): txn_checkpoint interface requires an environment
configured for the transaction subsystem
bdb_db_destroy: txn_checkpoint failed: Invalid argument (22)
slapd stopped.
connections_destroy: nothing to destroy.

is some one can help me ? is my parameters are good ?

My slapd.conf and DB_CONFIG file:

##########
#slapd.conf
#

# Set the entry cache size to 5000.
#
cachesize       5000

#
# Set transactional checkpoint.
#
checkpoint      512     720

#############
#
#DBCONFIG

# Set the database in memory cache size.
#
set_cachesize   0       52428800        0

#
# Set database flags.
#
set_flags       DB_TXN_NOSYNC

#
# Set log values.
#
#1048576
#10485760
#2097152
set_lg_regionmax        1048576
set_lg_max              10485760
set_lg_bsize            2097152
set_lg_dir              /usr/local/openLdap2.2.28/log

#
# Set temporary file creation directory.
#
set_tmp_dir             /tmp

thx