Problem with certificate and encryptation (next)

Hi,

I have always my problem with my certificate "additional info:
error:140943FC:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert bad record mac"
when i make a /usr/local/openLdap2.2.28/bin/ldapsearch -b
dc=myserver,dc=fr -s sub -x -w secret -D cn=Manager,dc=myserver,dc=fr
directely on my server.

I have java code which can add entry or search entry on my openldap
server with ssl and it's work and with ldap browser too. i don't
understand why have got this error ? and why it's don't work with
ldapsearch

Thx.