Probleme to install openLdap (next)

Hi,
First my configuration :

Serveur Linux red hat entreprise linux 3
openLdap v2.2.26
openssl    v 0.9.8
bdb         v 4.3.29

My probleme

so the barkeley database is checked when i make the ./configure , i
have done this

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/lib
CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/include" \
LDFLAGS="-R/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/lib
-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/lib" \
  ./configure --enable-crypt --without-cyrus-sasl

how I have an over probleme with TLS , following message

checking for ssl3_accept in -lssl... no
configure: warning: Could not locate TLS/SSL package
configure: warning: TLS data protection not supported!

whatever i have installed openSsl before .

I don't understand !

is some one can help me ?