Re: ERROR: Internal (implementation specific) error: entry store failed

mà den 17.10.2005 Klokka 23:47 (+0200) skreiv Michael StrÃder:

julio.carrillo@ife.org.mx wrote:
> I have configure OpenLDAP 2.2.13 over fedora core 1.

This is a very old release. You SHOULD upgrade to at least 2.2.29.

Here RHAS3/4.

People want to play safe and only install the vendor's utility versions.
Until such time that Red Hat learns to play ball with *all* its
utilities (its very good in most cases, only not with OL and certain
others) you'll have to accept this. One has the choice of basing the
whole system on rpms, come what may - and mostly the right decision - or
taking a completely different approach by installing raw source (which
I've done for many years, until recently).

 I now try to keep exclusively to rpms; about 1/3 of the specs I write
myself, the others I take from 3rd parties. Buchan Milne states that his
Mandriva OL 2.2 and 2.3 rpm spec files also work for Red Hat, but
they're so complicated and Mandriva-oriented, that I haven't been able
to get them to work yet on RHAS4. In fact, OL (I'm using 2.3.11) is just
about the only remaining utility that I can't install using rpms.

--Tonni

--
Mail: tonye@billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl