authentification problem to add data

Hello !

i wish start to fill my directory. I made a ldif file and i have configured ma slapd.conf file.
But when i want to execute:
"ldapadd -D 'cn=admin,o=toto' -W -f dit.ldif"
the auth fail, therefore i have my suer in the config file with the corresponding password.
The error message is:
"ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
additional info: SASL(-13): user not found: no secret in database"
If i add "-x" i have the following error:
ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)
If i try within the "-W" (still with the "-x") i have the following error:
"ldap_bind: Server is unwilling to perform (53)
additional info: unauthenticated bind (DN with no password) disallowed"
I don't understand cause my user 'admin' have a password.
Have you got an idea for my problem ?

Thanks