[Date Prev][Date Next]
DJB CDB & OLDAP
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: DJB CDB & OLDAP
- From: Gustavo Rios <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 03:10:39 -0300
- Content-disposition: inline
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=N9M588dgEka6GtTi0gmKbU0nwwsjgZaQNoGOZ7d+B08PjGJtQ2gcKVadXY4wonQJH1yjD8zLweMH+A+MCMWOsVTjJ7fYsnKpKNVn06f/gCPajUuFr2Sbme2037+zoI5Nnff+24BrqmHOrN4cfP11fgvsBw5KNIckmq7chDpYuIY=
i was dreaming about using DJB CDB as an backend for OLDAP. Just a
dream, anyhow, i would appreciate your comments on that?
Of course i am no considering using it plain. A bit of code for
support adding/removing register would be done.
Do you think it could be interesting to spend some time doing it?