Upgrade to 2.3.9: Startup Fails With "Duplicate attributeType"

Environment:
    Sun Sparc Solaris 8 (patched)
    gcc-3.3.1
    OpenLDAP-2.3.9
    OpenSSL-0.9.7d
    BerkeleyDB-4.2.52 (w/patches)

Configure, make depend, make, make test all seem fine (well, other than
some disturbing "initializer mis-match" warnings from gcc during make).
But after "make install" and attempt to start it up...

    /usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.d: line 1:
     Duplicate attributeType: "1.3.6.1.1.1.1.0"
    config error processing cn={3}nis,cn=schema,cn=config:
     <olcAttributeTypes> handler exited with 1

Thing is: I can't identify the alleged dup.  Then again: I'm a rank
LDAP n00b, so...

OpenLDAP-2.3.7 with everything the same works fine.

Help?

Thanks,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is
web form at <http://jimsun.linxnet.com/scform.php>.