How to configure chain overlay?

Dear all,

I would like to store the DIT in different servers, and using chaining to connect servers without notifying the client.

I have searched in the software forum, but did NOT get enough useful infomation.

Is there anyone who installed it before? Could you be kind enough to tell me in details?

  I have configured and make the sourcecode using following command:

./configure --enable-bdb=no --enable-hdb=no --enable-ldap=yes --enable-ldbm=yes --enable-slurpd=yes

 And how to write the slapd.conf correctly?

 Thank you very much?

Best Regards,
sparklezou