Re: ./scripts/test041-aci failed (exit 255)

--On Thursday, October 06, 2005 10:52 AM -0400 Samuel Tran <stran@amnh.org> wrote:

Hi All,

I am trying to build and install OL 2.3.8 on Debian Sarge box.

When running the 'make test' I got this error message:

Starting test041-aci ...
running defines.sh
Running slapadd to build slapd database...
Starting slapd on TCP/IP port 9011...
Testing slapd ACI access control...
Searching "dc=example,dc=com" (should fail)...
ldapsearch should have failed with noSuchObject (0)!
./scripts/test041-aci failed (exit 255)
make[2]: *** [bdb-yes] Error 255
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/openldap-2.3.8/tests'
make[1]: *** [test] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/openldap-2.3.8/tests'
make: *** [test] Error 2

According to ITS#3987 it was supposed to be fixed in HEAD. Any idea why it is failing?

This test was accidentally enabled in the 2.3.8 release.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/Shared Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html