[Date Prev][Date Next]
ldapsearch on AD
- To: <OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: ldapsearch on AD
- From: "Hudson, Michael" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:45:08 -0600
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcXF1e9gKqgw0760RP2HQnqG8ULqpw==
- Thread-topic: ldapsearch on AD
Has anyone successfully used ldapsearch to query
Active Directory using sasl gssapi?
If so, what arguments to ldapsearch are required?
I have been trying the following:
ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI -H ldap://184.108.40.206 -b
"cn=Users,dc=example,dc=com" -D "cn=u1,cn=Users,dc=example,dc=com"
firstname.lastname@example.org | "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings;
HP Boise | Nature's peace will flow into you
208-396-6492 | as sunshine into flowers;
| the winds will blow their freshness into you,
| and the storms, their energy -- and cares
| will drop off like autumn leaves." - John Muir