replication problems

Hello. I have a problem with openldap.

I have two freebsd servers with openldap. All soft & scripts are identical
Sometimes, scripts based at "ldapmodify" modifyes some ldap records.

I just make LDAP replication between theese servers. It works fine.

If i or any scrips change someting at master, it replicates to slave.

But now my slave server can not modify it's ldap record!
When i trying to replace one line at ldap record, i get:

ldap_modify: Referral
ldif_record() = 10

if i only comment this lines at slave server at slapd.conf:

updatedn        "cn=replicator,o=org,c=ru"
updateref       ldap://localhost:636

my script works fine, but replication doesnt work!
What can i do?

I need to replicate Master to Slave. And slave must change its Ldap record too, without replication to master. Is it possible?

My configs:

MASTER

include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/samba.schema
pidfile         /var/run/openldap/slapd.pid
argsfile        /var/run/openldap/slapd.args
loglevel       64
database        ldbm
cachesize       10000
dbcachesize     1000000
threads         128
dbnosync
dbsync          2 12 5
sizelimit       10000

suffix          "o=org,c=ru"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,o=org,c=ru"
rootpw          secret

directory /var/db/openldap-ldbm

replogfile      /var/log/slurpd.replog
replica         host=localhost:636
               binddn="cn=replicator,o=org,c=ru"
               bindmethod=simple
               credentials=my_replicator

index   objectClass           eq
index           uid           pres,eq
index           rid           eq
index           uidNumber     eq
index           gidNumber     eq
index           cn            eq,subinitial
index           memberUid     eq

index           gecos         eq
index           description   eq
index           default       sub

access to attr=userPassword,lmPassword,ntPassword
      by self write
      by * auth

access to *
      by * read

----------------
SLAVE:
----------------

include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/samba.schema
pidfile         /var/run/openldap/slapd.pid
argsfile        /var/run/openldap/slapd.args
loglevel        64

database        ldbm
cachesize       10000
dbcachesize     1000000
threads         128
dbnosync
dbsync          2 12 5
sizelimit       10000

suffix          "o=org,c=ru"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,o=org,c=ru"

rootpw          secret
directory       /var/db/openldap-ldbm

index   objectClass     eq
index           uid           pres,eq
index           rid           eq
index           uidNumber     eq
index           gidNumber     eq
index           cn            eq,subinitial
index           memberUid     eq

index           gecos         eq
index           description   eq
index           default       sub

updatedn        "cn=replicator,o=org,c=ru"
updateref       ldap://localhost:636

access to * attr=userPassword,lmPassword,ntPassword
      by dn="cn=replicator,o=org,c=ru" write
      by self write
      by * auth
access to *