Re: OpenLDAP with PostgreSQL backend, berkley just don't work for me.

--On Friday, September 23, 2005 9:48 AM -0400 Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa <ildefonso.camargo@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi!

On 9/20/05, Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu> wrote:

--On Tuesday, September 20, 2005 8:48 AM -0400 Jose Ildefonso Camargo
Tolosa <ildefonso.camargo@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/19/05, Buchan Milne <bgmilne@staff.telkomsa.net> wrote:
>> On Saturday 17 September 2005 18:25, Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa
>> wrote:
>> > Hi!
>> >
>> > I'm about to do some tests with PostgreSQL backend, I just can't
>> > keep the berkley work find.
>>
>> If you can't configure the most commonly used backend to work reliably
>
> What can I say........ It have never worked right for me :( , I have
> read a lot and do lots of tests, without success.

What version of OpenLDAP?

2.2.28

What version of BDB?

4.2.52 with .1 and .2 patches. I'm thinking to add the .3 and .4 from:

http://www.sleepycat.com/update/4.2.52/patch.4.2.52.html

But I have read that 4.2.52 + .1 and .2 patches works just fine.

One of the 3/4 patches is a good idea to have, I forget which. I suggest running with all the patches.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer