[Date Prev][Date Next]
LDAP indirect backend for ACLs
- To: openldap-software <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: LDAP indirect backend for ACLs
- From: Forrest Gump <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:06:01 -0300 (ART)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.br; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ggCLlLoUQFNxJx6sZd/Iuoi/gjdZ3BD2r0tL5lKKNbJ4oLUTu2L+1zSVtyn0goRSFu68LDAkdT0C5hvxq0kjI9jydS0wQl5lVooEb+ADD+pZX/lqG+crLdohu0wL4ViL06HdBAPkH6GLeJAoWhdlDsLenfumOBY/7wnnX06zDn4= ;
does is anybody using the openLDAP as a distributed directory??
I need to know if it is possible to configure a "indirect backend" betwin 3 partitions...
I mean... linking with backend the partition "A" with partition "B" and "B" with "C" and the ACL
check in "A" wold check the partition "C" too. Is it possible???
if no... there is a way to do that without linking "A" with "C" directly???
thanks for any help!!!
Faça ligações para outros computadores com o novo Yahoo! Messenger