[Date Prev][Date Next]
OpenLDAP with PostgreSQL backend, berkley just don't work for me.
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: OpenLDAP with PostgreSQL backend, berkley just don't work for me.
- From: Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 12:25:36 -0400
- Content-disposition: inline
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=uT+7XVSeRJZATzTgU+i39k4f8ysHrH4dk/jdhyRuOmtj2oLWRFTJUf0MM+r3s48vtqiNZIloxkJ7k9GvyALUvF4MzBnISC7jA56h/Mz7iyuJ0XvsbDdJ8dV1dRwvX4A97iSy41+D2Jxw+VGmkRWTedApbLibuagRTY+KURlbRd4=
I'm about to do some tests with PostgreSQL backend, I just can't keep
the berkley work find. This is my DB_CONFIG , and it just keeps
crashing, with very low load and a small directory:
set_cachesize 0 33554432 1
# Automatically remove log files that are no longer needed.
# Just use these settings when doing slapadd...
So, I decided to give a try to postgres backend, and I would like to
hear any experiencies you may have with it.
I'm usign db-4.2.52, and openldap 2.2.28. With very little load, at
one moment the slapd just go to 99% processor use (it still works, but
it happend), and then I just kill it (signal 9, signal 15 doesn't kill
it) and run db4.2_recover and it starts working just fine for another
day or so. This far, I have not had any data loss, but it is annoying
to see 100% CPU using all the day.
Thanks in advance,