Re: Multi DITs

Hi Matthew, and thanks for your answer.

I'm using different suffixes... it is only an example.

 suffix "o=UMU 1,c=ES"
 suffix "o=UMU 2,c=ES"

Do you have some error messages?

No. I have not any error message because I don't know how to create the new database directory.

Thanks, and regards.

------
Manuel Gil Pérez
http://pki.umu.euro6ix.org

----- Original Message ----- Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: Multi DITs

I don't think using the same suffix would be allowed. How would the ldap server know where to go? Do you have some error messages?