Re: Syncrepl does not copy operational attributes?

Dave Horsfall wrote:
OpenLDAP 2.2.26 on FreeBSD 4.10-STABLE, compiled from package.

I've just noticed that when an entry is duplicated via SyncRepl, some operational attributes are not copied. Specifically, they are:

Is this deliberate? I seem to recall that SLURP replicated them (at least, on my old 2.0 server).
Depends on your syncrepl consumer configuration, since you explicitly specify which attributes to replicate there.

 -- Howard Chu