[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: Open LDAP performance tuning
- To: "Moe" <email@example.com>, <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: Open LDAP performance tuning
- From: "Kasundra, Digant" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:42:37 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcW4kBJMti6EO2OJQY2Cui5/cfczJAAAtecX
- Thread-topic: Open LDAP performance tuning
Stanford has many valuable pieces of information about configuring OpenLDAP. Look at the description of indices on http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap/configuration/slapd-conf-replica.html.
Also, you can use db_stat to explore various performance statistics of your database while OpenLDAP is running.
From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org on behalf of Moe
Sent: Tue 9/13/2005 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: Open LDAP performance tuning
All the searches are based on uid attribute. What should i set the indexes to. pres, eq, sub?. I actually haven't found description of these and i don't know what they mean.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around