[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: syncrepl w/ 2.3 and bdb 4.3 working great
- To: Dusty Doris <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: syncrepl w/ 2.3 and bdb 4.3 working great
- From: Samuel Tran <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 17:13:56 -0400
- Cc: openldap <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- In-reply-to: <20050831145225.H3269@mail.doris.name>
- References: <OF37C5E66A.3A6DB447-ON8825705C.001C69DE-8825705C.001AD989@thoughtworks.com> <20050813025938.O78131@mail.doris.name> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050831145225.H3269@mail.doris.name>
On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 14:54 -0400, Dusty Doris wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Aug 2005, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
> >> Openldap is
> >> RELENG_2_3 from CVS on 8/11.
> > Just a remark: for your next tests I suggest you upgrade to the latest
> > re23, since in the past few days there were a number of merges from HEAD
> > in view of the next 2.3 release.
> > p.
> I just started testing again w/ 2.3.6. Would you guys rather have me do
> some runs with re23 still? I think most of the issues I was hitting have
> been resolved in 2.3.6 - at least I haven't seen anything yet.
How is your testing doing with OL 2.3.7 and BerkeleyDB 4.3.28?
I was wondering if BerkeleyDB 4.3.28 was suitable for production use
with OL 2.3.7.