[Date Prev][Date Next]
backends LDAP and META
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: backends LDAP and META
- From: Forrest Gump <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 16:40:41 -0300 (ART)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.br; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=jKdIDy0rs/IoYjSyyPQimuxCyqa/KTEYXmTS8MQIZadBM5B6yzeNJ/AFqVDLm4wlN164GCsNGGE+3hSJXEKA4ZOjOQMMSNXgEkVy+eLIyRHWzkb5VD0noiOsP3R3qOFdEb2fJrZRNTIM89l/nYXsaWJO7aC5HaR3s25w5hu6tTg= ;
does anybody is working with the meta backend??
i am having a problem with it... i have two servers, they are partitions and share parts of the
same tree, i am trying to grant rights for a group in one partition so its members can access it
but, it only works when i use the LDAP backend, i am trying to configure the META backend to work
the same way but i'm not having success...
the partitions DNs are "dc=br" and "ou=subPar,dc=br"
the configuration with the LDAP backend on the partition "ou=subPar,dc=br" is like the following:
and the META configuration on the same machine is:
(is doesn't works)
can anybody tells me what i am doing wrong???
i mean, i've followed the man pages, the slapd made it to execute, the search on the
"ou=subPar,dc=br" shows every object in "dc=br" but... the only problem is with the ACL check...
thanks for helping!!!! :P
Yahoo! Messenger com voz: PROMOÇÃO VOCÊ PODE LEVAR UMA VIAGEM NA CONVERSA. Participe! www.yahoo.com.br/messenger/promocao