[Date Prev][Date Next]
Tuning for more processors
- To: openldap <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Tuning for more processors
- From: matthew sporleder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 09:57:16 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=dcOTp0Qk6IP00LlHBlDgqO991qyySuTLSTiE1gOsuU5yfI/nU93IZnuWTuYX74QuCYjL60bHwjd2dFjX0b2f6z5II3VKbobEk8x2dMZs98f/mt1sbncx2iKbYg74fjxT49NjZ2wRpIef8if+G3SaHJCcKlzi+Q42vZkYbQgFtc8=
I recently moved a 2.2 replica (on solaris 8) from a 2x box to a 4x box.
I'm already running some pretty aggresive threads/concurrency settings
(128/100), but I would like to get this box using more of his resources.
Should I start increasing these numbers more, or should I look somewhere