Re: how to keep master and slave in sync always-- working

Thank you again for the info!

Actually, the setup is working. I didn't wait long
enough to get the changes synchronized. Today I made a
change and waited few minutes to check if the slave
got in sync. It did. So the setup is working as
expected. I should wait for few mins before
checking... that was my mistake!!

Thanks to you all for the help!
Best regards,
Raj