[Date Prev][Date Next]
LDAP backends continue...
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: LDAP backends continue...
- From: Forrest Gump <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:56:16 -0300 (ART)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.br; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=nijQOw6ovm7V2xPDQiDkpJmSRZAjmnE4t1AMm+BelUCtvBPj+dML3mP62mDJEp+8SRjwKBBEmJwGR0GDW9vF33wiBgMJD/az3GvxzFO7bjGj+JWTi31092/jm29d/cR0rX/P5VbnOE/cpgl/6mw9v+Zzv3nrzzzPbvEAaW8hvEk= ;
>I am having a problem with the "LDAP" backend, i can
>only use the BDB backend, what do i need to use the
>PS: the SLAPD daemon doesn't start if i set the LDAP
>backend... i used the same conf file on another
>machine and it worked but i don't know what this
>another machine have which mine doesn't have...
thanx for all tips men!!!
but... it worked well when i installed by RPM (i think
it enable all the options by default) and i realy
forgot to enable the option --enable-ldap when i
now i have a little question...
my real quest is to make ACL recognise remote group's
i have two partitions, "ou=one,dc=br" and
"ou=two,dc=br", in the partition "one" i have the
object "uid=target,ou=one,dc=br" and in the partition
"two" i have the following objects:
"cn=group,ou=two,dc=br" and "uid=user,ou=two,dc=br".
the ACL file on the partition "one" is:
access to dn.subtree="uid=target,ou=one,dc=br"
by * read
well... it doesn't work but if i put the "user" dn
instead os the group dn (like -> by
dn.base="uid=user,ou=two,dc=br" write) it work fine!!!
in the slapd.conf of partition "two" i have two
backends, the BDB and LDAP (which is configured with
the URI of the another partition)
it is like this:
Converse com seus amigos em tempo real com o Yahoo! Messenger