Am running 2.2.19 on windows and was doing a stress test overnight.
When I came in the morning, my Windows 2000 system had run out of sockets and thereafter I killed the openldap process and restarted it and got this error. Anybody notice the same and were there any resolutions? Also, did a netstat -a and  did not notice anything abnormal there - there were a limited no of sockets open and that seemed ok..
The error message when I restarted openldap:
@(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.2.19 (Dec  9 2004 10:10:42) $
bdb_back_initialize: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.3.21: (November  8, 2004)
bdb_db_init: Initializing BDB database
.\slapd.conf: line 81: unknown directive "DBCACHESIZE" inside backend database d
efinition (ignored)
.\slapd.conf: line 82: unknown directive "DEREF" inside backend database definit
ion (ignored)
slapd starting
daemon: listen(ldap:///, 5) failed errno=10055 (WSAENOBUFS)
slapd stopped.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Do You Yahoo!?