How to access on ldbm databse by two slapd.

Hello list,

I am running openldap-2.2.26 with ldbm database. My problem is that
I am running two slapd(both compiled seprately with same configuration)

slapd1: 127.0.0.1:389
slapd2: 192.168.9:390
(check with netstat -anp | grep slapd)

slapd.conf configuration of both slapd is same but i have changed only rootdn of both
slapd.conf. Both slapd running fine. I am sharing my ldbm database in both
slapd.conf that is in /var/ldap/var/openldap-data. I have keep constant watch in log.
Both slapd have started successfully.

Now i am doing ldap search for slapd 1

ldapsearch -x -h 127.0.0.1 -p 389 -b "dc=maydomain,dc=com"

It's showing found entery i have also check the databse.

Now i am doing ldap search for slapd2

ldapsearch -x -h 192.168.1.9 -p 390 -b "dc=mydomain,dc=com"

It's not showing any entry, I have check the databse and found below error

@40000000430ac0d42b7557e4 => ldbm_back_search
@40000000430ac0d42b757b0c dn2entry_r: dn: "dc=avinash,dc=lan,dc=deeproot,dc=co,dc=in"
@40000000430ac0d42b75a21c => dn2id( "dc=avinash,dc=lan,dc=deeproot,dc=co,dc=in" )
@40000000430ac0d42b75cd14 => ldbm_cache_open( "/var/easypush/ldap/var/openldap-data/dn2id.gdbm", 34, 600 )
@40000000430ac0d42b75f424 <= ldbm_cache_open NULL "/var/easypush/ldap/var/openldap-data/dn2id.gdbm" errno=11 reason="Resource temporarily unavailable")

If i am do reverse process i.e. do ldapsearch on slapd2 then ldap operation  would block for slapd1 and
giving same above error. I want to allow slapd1 to do all operation on ldbm and only read operaion to
slapd2.

I am supecting that this problem might of ldbm, Can any body suggest me good idea/solution to acheive this
scenerio.

With Cheers, Hardik Dalwadi.