multiple databases (subordinate) and subschemaSubentry

I have a configuration with two databases like this (one inside the other)

database        bdb
subordinate
suffix          "ou=other,o=org,c=ar"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,ou=other,c=org,c=ar"
rootpw          secret
directory       /var/db/openldap-data/other
lastmod on

database        bdb
suffix          "o=org,c=ar"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,o=org,c=ar"
rootpw          pepe00
directory       /var/db/openldap-data
lastmod on

When I activate the first database (the subordinate one) then I can't search the subschemaSubentry. (0 entries)
The schemas can only be searched if I bind with the manager password of the subordinate suffix and not the one from the upper suffix.

Any ideas?
Sebastian Guarino.