Re: Syncrepl not replicating entire tree

> Hi,
> I think replication is working now.

On what basis do you state this?

> But some ou(s) are still shown missing by GQ, JXplorer and LDAP Browser.
On the other hand, when I do a ldapsearch for the entries under those
ou(s) , they are present! :)

If the entries __under__ those OUs are present, then the OUs must be
present as well (unless for some reason they're "glue" entries).  I
suspect ACL issues: are you sure those OU entries on the consumer are
readable by your clients, and on the producer by the replication identity?

> Is there a way to find out the state of syncronization between the
provider and the consumer ?

You need to look at the context CSN.

p.

--