[Date Prev][Date Next]
openldap 2.2.17 and SSL
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: openldap 2.2.17 and SSL
- From: Jeremiah Martell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 15:31:07 -0400
- Content-disposition: inline
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=q88UkNenQHAvAfaenRTGl/KXB3qx+RD5L2XRhU5jA+t5VrW9bDPTpglDN3ScAWh1yKgvY+JQWuSdagfc9LshS5nGc7AG1dg3e7kWgkV6H50Mwj7xuMI4DevwviV6eR0w/22WgglKlv2Z8QVebnx0BDkHsCETKK7NobRx1k357qU=
I'm trying to connect to an LDAP server with SSL with openldap 2.2.17.
Without SSL everything works fine.
In my ldap.conf file I've got this:
I've put a PEM certificate authority cert in that directory, and I'm
using the same function to attempt to connect:
I also set my url.lud_scheme to "ldaps" instead of "ldap".
Am I missing anything? I can't seem to get it to work. I just get a
"server not found" error back.