Re: Problem with Openldap and BDB - Machine freezes

fre, 05.08.2005 kl. 09.13 skrev Jacob Lindberg:

> You are probably right and Im looking into that at the moment. Seems like the
> apache2 is a bad idea to be running on the same machine. This is what my
> administrators are using for handling the user accounts.
>
> Do you have a suggestion for the other thing?
>
> Aug  5 09:08:42 area51 slapd[2568]: <= bdb_equality_candidates:
> (uniqueMember) index_param failed (18)
>
> Do I need to rewrite something, and in case how?

You don't have to worry about this; I've had the same for uniqueMember
(and only uniqueMember) with all OpenLDAP versions since at least 2.2.17
(present version 2.3.4, BDB 4.2.52 w/ Quanah's 4 patches). My index
parameter is just "index uniqueMember pres" - it makes no difference to
my rigs' performance (breathtakingly fast on RHAS3).

--Tonni

--
mail: billy@billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl