Re: Problem with Openldap and BDB - Machine freezes

Hi Matthew

You are probably right and Im looking into that at the moment. Seems like the
apache2 is a bad idea to be running on the same machine. This is what my
administrators are using for handling the user accounts.

Do you have a suggestion for the other thing?

Aug  5 09:08:42 area51 slapd[2568]: <= bdb_equality_candidates:
(uniqueMember) index_param failed (18)

Do I need to rewrite something, and in case how?

Thanks again.

        \/    \/  jni@laps.dk    \/

|As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality,  |
|they are not certain; and as far as they are certain,|
|they do not refer to reality.                        |

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 09:21:05 -0400, matthew sporleder wrote