Should I worry?: txn_checkpoint: failed to flush the buffer cache Cannot allocate memory

Hello friends,

I've never had this particular error.  Should I check the DB for
consistancy?

Also, I'm wondering if my cache size or something else is off.  Here is
my system information:

Mem info (after I restarted slapd):
MemTotal:      3857188 kB
MemFree:       2000084 kB

DB_CONFIG:
set_cachesize 2 0 1
set_lg_regionmax 262144
set_lg_bsize 2097152
set_lk_max_locks 2000
set_lk_max_lockers 2000
set_lk_max_objects 2000

slapd.conf:
checkpoint 1024 5
cachesize 50000

Packages:
BerkeleyDB-4.2.52
OpenLDAP-2.2.26

Typing all this reminds me that I never did apply the math to find the
optimal numbers.  I'll have to dig up that link.

-- DK

--
Digant C Kasundra
Enterprise Operations and Systems

To request technical support, please contact our computing Help Desk at
817-272-2208, e-mail helpdesk@uta.edu or create a work order at
https://eservices.uta.edu/oitforms/workorder.html