Slurpd errors while attempting to replicate

Hi List,

I'm trying to set up replication between two OpenLDAP servers. I followed
the instructions in the user manual, but I get the following error from

Error: ldap_add_s failed adding "entryUUID: no user modification allowed":

Error: ldap operation failed, data written to ".\replica\memory,9389.rej"

I suspect that it is an issue with permissions on my slave machine, but
everything I checked appeared OK.

Do you have more pointers on what I should verify?

Chen Shapira
eOperations - Israel
Ext: 2490 cell: 054497262