Re: How to add, delete and modify the entry without binding ?

Bhavesh Kamani writes:
> 	I am using openldap 2.2.19 and I want to add, delete and modify
> without binding.
> 	Is there any way ? if yes then please tell me what is the
> configuration required in the slapd.conf.

As Michael says, it's probably a bad idea, but to do it you need
to allow it with access controls (see man slapd.access).

In addition you need "allow update_anon".  See man slapd.conf.

--
Hallvard
For sale: Parachute. Never opened, used once, slightly stained.