Re: BDB corruption on windows port of 2.2.19

--On Friday, July 22, 2005 11:10 AM -0700 Safdar Kureishy <safdar.kureishy@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the information Matthew.

I had a follow-up question. I obtained a windows version of db_recover
online (since it did not come packaged with the windows OpenLDAP
installation). There is a var\openldap-data folder under OpenLDAP
under which I have these db files:

Do you know if this version of db_recover you obtained came from the same version of BDB that you are installing? You cannot use different versions of db_recover with other releases (i.e., the db_recover from BDB 4.1 will not work with BDB 4.2 or BDB 4.3, etc).

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/Shared Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html