Re: BDB vs. HDB

--On Wednesday, July 20, 2005 8:05 PM -0400 Samuel Tran <stran@amnh.org> wrote:

So HDB should be used instead of BDB in OL 2.3.x, am I correct?

There is no such requirement, no.

I am planning an upgrade from 2.2.23 to 2.3.4. I thought it might a good
time to switch from BDB to HDB.

As with anything, I would check the behavior of your database under both BDB and HDB to see which works best for your situation.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/Shared Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html