Re: Invalid Credentials error for a Bind DN with spl. character

> 1) "cn=Manager,O=Company\2C Inc.,C=US"
> 2) "cn=Manager,O=Company\, Inc.,C=US"

I cannot check the software right now, so let me just ask the trivial
questions: are the above the extact strings you're passing to the command
line tools?  In that case, it may be that your shell is treating the
backslash as a shell escape char, so what OpenLDAP software get is
actually the string without backslash.  You should use single quotes.
Note that the "\," form should suffice.  If this is not the case, please
forget my comment.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati