Re: Help: Problem to add ldif entries with ldapadd

--On Monday, July 18, 2005 11:19 AM +0200 zyacoubi@free.fr wrote:

Hi,

I've successfully installed OpenLDAP (2.0.27-17), got it running, and
had slapd start fine.
But when I try to add the value of attribute by doing:

Please note that OpenLDAP 2.0.27 is many years old, deprecated, and not supported. Other than the fact that your input LDIF is not formatted correctly, you are likely to encounter various bugs that have already been fixed in later releases. In addition, later releases of OpenLDAP are hundreds of times faster than OpenLDAP 2.0.27, and have many other improvements to boot. I highly suggest upgrading to a more recent version of OpenLDAP (2.2.26 is the current stable release, 2.3.4 is the current release).

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer