Re: Trouble changing user passwords

Ok, so I removed the  'A' flag from the command and got past that issue;
thanks for the response. But, I am now into another problem here which I
have inserted below. I tried putting the log level on -1 but there is so
much stuff in there that I am not sure what I am looking at. I don't
know what about my "implementation" is not allowing the entry to be
modified, I believe that the security settings are correct. Any ideas?

ldappasswd -xSWD "uid=kris,ou=people,dc=xxxxxxxx,dc=com"
New password:
Re-enter new password:
Enter LDAP Password:
Result: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
Additional info: entry modify failed

Thanks,
-Kris