Re: problem with ldap replication

--On Tuesday, July 12, 2005 11:51 AM +0200 carole gimenez <gimenez@cict.fr> wrote:

Hi,

I have openldap 2.2.18

Hi all,

I want to replicate partially the branch "ou=people,dc=ups-tlse,dc=fr" to
keep only some attributes as: cn, sn, uid, mail, ... useful for sendmail.

On master ldap, if i declare the replica in slapd.conf as this:

replica uri=ldaps://gw1-mail.cict.fr:636
  suffix="ou=people,dc=ups-tlse,dc=fr"
  binddn="cn=replicator,ou=appli,dc=ups-tlse,dc=fr"
  bindmethod=simple credentials=xxxx

and on slave directory:
updatedn "cn=replicator,ou=appli,dc=ups-tlse,dc=fr"
updateref "ldaps://master-ldap.ups-tlse.fr:636"

It works well but when i add the attributes's list, it don't work:

replica uri=ldaps://gw1-mail.cict.fr:636
  suffix="ou=people,dc=ups-tlse,dc=fr"
  attr="top,person,organizationalPerson,inetOrgPerson,cn,sn,uid,mail"
  binddn="cn=replicator,ou=appli,dc=ups-tlse,dc=fr"
  bindmethod=simple credentials=xxxx

I try to make severals changes but nothing works.

In the reject log, i have this:

ERROR: Internal (implementation specific) error: no structuralObjectClass
operational attribute

Well, I don't see the operational attributes in your list, like:

modifyTimestamp
modifiersName
creatorsName
entryUUID