[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Does OpenLDAP support Change Tracking/UniqueObjectIds/Zombie entries?
- To: Quanah Gibson-Mount <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Does OpenLDAP support Change Tracking/UniqueObjectIds/Zombie entries?
- From: Marc Boorshtein <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 18:18:31 -0400
- Cc: openldap <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Content-disposition: inline
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=cjGLFLxRHV7F2w21JKe30kSxrphOd8iF2sVEg56G49p2L3o3omx5c/ZDRW9igKiVAxUUxoBiHsRO2KE6Eq2JscBgBDJWOXzmvxnWkm7ctLJFzUHmoKM+6s5hw1szcjV8FzjlcYJsPWlvgfICdlCfrGECle2oTOgcZInkioipuVY=
- In-reply-to: <056982C23642BBC9CF868AB1@0.1.0.4>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <0F52F1EC83AF599EF0677769@cadabra-dsl.stanford.edu> <email@example.com> <51CB30EB0DDF0BB154799A34@cadabra-dsl.stanford.edu> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <056982C23642BBC9CF868AB1@0.1.0.4>
if it's accessable through ldapsearch, there is no reason why it
shouldn't be accessible through JLDAP.
On 7/8/05, Quanah Gibson-Mount <email@example.com> wrote:
> --On Friday, July 08, 2005 12:05 PM -0700 Safdar Kureishy
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Hi Quannah,
> > Thanks for your message. (I was out of town for a few days so couldn't
> > reply earlier)
> > I should have been more specific. What you have listed is the access
> > mechanism for this attribute through one of teh OpenLDAP command line
> > tools. However, I need to access this attribute value using JLDAP
> > (Java LDAP). THe JLDAP apis provide an option to add returnable
> > attributes to an ldap search (by default no attributes are returned).
> > However, if I add "entryUUID" to the list of attributes to be returned
> > on the search results, I still don't see it being returned.
> > Would you know how I could access this attribute value through JLDAP?
> I've never used JLDAP (We use JNDI @ Stanford), so I unfortunately cannot
> answer this.
> Quanah Gibson-Mount
> Principal Software Developer
> ITSS/Shared Services
> Stanford University
> GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html
> "These censorship operations against schools and libraries are stronger
> than ever in the present religio-political climate. They often focus on
> fantasy and sf books, which foster that deadly enemy to bigotry and blind
> faith, the imagination." -- Ursula K. Le Guin