[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Send LDAPMessage
- From: Mimmo Di Ianni <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 16:35:58 +0200
- Content-disposition: inline
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=knKLX4Uh3EwmkbJ9CNCC++0r4Q75ErxY0ysLSfXfzKT5zc/iWofZfvIttfiqq3m6ItBVE5RyWzbxmQZoUzwqs5/THsWsxyid1eaj6I4UYAj3KsbnZ66kSx4iyy3MP16PumOXqkelXYKy0stqQlIMxvsP0p10CM+S9K4CIFF7hCk=
I have a daemon that intercepts search requests from clients
(ldapsearch) and forwards them to a slapd server through
ldap_search_ext_s. So my daemon receives response from slapd and it
can use all API functions to manage this response.
After to have used these slapd's results for my scope I must forward
them to the client that is still waiting for answers.
How can I take LDAPMessages received from slapd and forward them to
the client using socket so as to satisfy the waiting client?
Excuse for my english & Thanks in advance.
Any suggestion will be of great aid for me.