SyncReplication - startup compare [auf Viren überprüft]

Hi!

I have a ldif file with my testdata in it. It's not a slapcat output, but generate by other processes. I add this ldif to my testservers. When I configure one server as SyncRep provider and one as consumer, on consumer startup (refreshAndPersist) the data ist completly compared between both servers.

In general this is self-evidently requisite. But how can I circumvent this, when I know - on first start - both servers contain identical data?
Must I use the slapcat output from the consumer to prevent it?

Hans