Re: TLS: private key mismatch Error (or problem)

Alvaro Poole wrote:

Hi, I´m having problems configuring Openldap with TLS/SSL. First of
all, I´m trying to put a server certificate, so I create a certificate
with OpenSSL with the next line:

openssl req -newkey rsa:1024 -x509 -nodes -out ldapcert.pem -keyout
ldapcert.pem -days 365

After this, I configured my slapd.conf with the next lines (but
before, I copied ldapcert.pem to slapd.conf directory):

TLSCACertificateFile ldapcert.pem
TLSCertificadteFile ldapcert.pem

You made a typo for 'TLSCertificateFile'.

TLSCertificateKeyFile ldapcert.pem

And finally, I launched openldap: (slapd -d 1) and appears this error:

TLS: private key mismatch.
TLS: error:140A80B1:SSL routines:SSL_CTX_check_private_key:no
certificate assigned ssl_lib.c:772

That's why no certificate is seen.

Sam