Overlay module accesslog on 2.3.4 - events not catched

Hi guys,

I would like to integrate OpenLDAP in a mixed metadirectory
environment (iPlanet, eDirectory, Oracle Internet Directory) using the
changelog method described in Netscape IETF drafts
draft-good-ldap-changelog-xx.txt.

I'm trying to use (or extend it if needed) the accesslog overlay, but
it seem that events for databases different from the log backend
itself are not correctly handled by the overlay/accesslog layer.

Using a slapd.conf file like this:
moduleload      accesslog.la
database        bdb
suffix          "dc=my-domain,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=my-domain,dc=com"
rootpw          secret
directory       /var/lib/ldap/db
database        bdb
suffix          "cn=Changelog"
rootdn          "cn=Changelog"
rootpw          secret
directory       /var/lib/ldap/changelog
overlay         accesslog
logdb           cn=changelog
logops          writes

No add,delete,modyfy,modrdn events for database dc=my-domain,dc=com
are logged in cn=changelog database.
Inserting some additional debug messages, it sounds like
accesslog_response (and before over_back_response) are called only if
the event come from cn=changelog database.

Can someone give me some suggestions?

Regards,
Ettore Simone