Re: upgrading openldap?

To upgrading from 2.1.30 to 2.3.4 im planning to do:

1-  slapcat -l base.ldif
2-  stop slapd slurpd
2-  Compile fresh 2.3.4
3-  make install fresh 2.3.4
4-  'rm -rf  *' on my old database directory
5-  Keep exactly my old slapd.conf from 2.1.30
6-  Copy my schemas again to ./schema directory
6-  start slapd slurpd
7-  slapadd -l base.ldif

Below i post my slapd.conf, I will be able to have problems with sintax/regex ?
Cheers!, Juliano.

include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/samba.schema
allow bind_v2

pidfile         /usr/local/var/slapd.pid
argsfile        /usr/local/var/slapd.args

database ldbm suffix "dc=rumonorte,dc=org" rootdn "cn=Manager,dc=rumonorte,dc=org" rootpw simplee123 directory /usr/local/var/openldap-data index cn,sn,uid,displayName pres,sub,eq index uidNumber,gidNumber eq index sambaSID eq index sambaPrimaryGroupSID eq index sambaDomainName eq index objectclass pres,eq index default sub

access to attribute=userPassword,sambaNTPassword,sambaLMPassword
      by dn="cn=Manager,dc=rumonorte,dc=org" write
      by anonymous auth
      by self write
      by * none

access to dn.base="" by * read

access to *
      by dn="cn=Manager,dc=rumonorte,dc=org" write
      by * read