Re: openldap23 w/ bdb43 entryCSN eq index prob

> When I restart in debug mode, I get a segmentation fault.
>
> => bdb_list_candidates 0xa0
> => bdb_filter_candidates
>         GE
> => bdb_inequality_candidates (entryCSN)
> => key_read
> Segmentation fault

This actually gives me a core dump as well, if I wait a couple seconds.
As soon as I figure out how to build a slapd binary with debugging symbols
still intact, I can run gdb on that core file and post it.

Anyway, this appears to be related to the syncprov overlay.  When I
initialize the syncprov overlay in slapd.conf, I see this issue.  When I
do not, then this doesn't happen.