Re: Does slapadd return any sort of error handling when it fails to i mport an ldif file?

Hallo,
Boxall, Colin - OASAM CTR wrote:

> 	What I'm posting this for is so I can find out if slapadd has any
> error handling I can use for 3) and 4).  Thanx!

slapadd returns EXIT_FAILURE if anything went wrong ans EXIT_SUCCESS in
case everything was successful (you can see that in the source ...)

The man-page says nothing about return codes, but one could assume 0 as
return if everything is fine and any other return code if anything went
wrong.
All "good" programs behave this way, so why should slapadd not?

Regards
Ingo Schaefer