Adding first entry in openldap on solaris

Hi..
Give me proper solution according to my problem.
I am facing this problem last 2 weeks .
openldap server configuration is ok .slapd server is started.
on solaris any other seeting required as per my problem.

I am trying to add a new entry in openldap on solaris.
I run command as below
ldapadd -D "cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com" -w secret -f group.ldif

Its gives following error
bash-2.03# ldapadd -D "cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com" -w secret -f group.ldif
adding new entry cn=Users,ou=group,dc=example,dc=com
ldap_add_s: Undefined attribute type

This is My Ldif file which i am trying to Add .

bash-2.03# cat group.ldif
dn: cn=Users,ou=group,dc=example,dc=com
cn: Users
gidNumber: 102
objectClass: top
objectClass: posixGroup

This is My slapd.conf file as below

#
# See slapd.conf(5) for details on configuration options.
# This file should NOT be world readable.
#
include		/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema

# Define global ACLs to disable default read access.

# Do not enable referrals until AFTER you have a working directory
# service AND an understanding of referrals.
#referral	ldap://root.openldap.org

pidfile		/usr/local/var/run/slapd.pid
argsfile	/usr/local/var/run/slapd.args

# Load dynamic backend modules:
# modulepath	/usr/local/libexec/openldap
# moduleload	back_bdb.la
# moduleload	back_ldap.la
# moduleload	back_ldbm.la
# moduleload	back_passwd.la
# moduleload	back_shell.la

# Sample security restrictions
#	Require integrity protection (prevent hijacking)
#	Require 112-bit (3DES or better) encryption for updates
#	Require 63-bit encryption for simple bind
# security ssf=1 update_ssf=112 simple_bind=64

# Sample access control policy:
#	Root DSE: allow anyone to read it
#	Subschema (sub)entry DSE: allow anyone to read it
#	Other DSEs:
#		Allow self write access
#		Allow authenticated users read access
#		Allow anonymous users to authenticate
#	Directives needed to implement policy:
# access to dn.base="" by * read
# access to dn.base="cn=Subschema" by * read
# access to *
#	by self write
#	by users read
#	by anonymous auth
#
# if no access controls are present, the default policy
# allows anyone and everyone to read anything but restricts
# updates to rootdn.  (e.g., "access to * by * read")
#
# rootdn can always read and write EVERYTHING!

# BDB database definitions

database	bdb
suffix		"dc=example,dc=com"
rootdn		"cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com"
# Cleartext passwords, especially for the rootdn, should
# be avoid.  See slappasswd(8) and slapd.conf(5) for details.
# Use of strong authentication encouraged.
rootpw		secret
# The database directory MUST exist prior to running slapd AND
# should only be accessible by the slapd and slap tools.
# Mode 700 recommended.
directory	/usr/local/var/openldap-data
# Indices to maintain
index	objectClass	eq

SANTOSH KANADE
M.B.T (PUNE).
EXT. NO: 1284/1289

Disclaimer:

The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are privileged and confidential material of MBT and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s).   In case you are not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the sender.  The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of MBT.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus.  However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and MBT is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use