Re: slapd/bdb stability problem

rob fielding wrote:

I've been seeing odd dbd hangs - if you strace -f -p the slapd (or stuck process) you see it in futex lock(). There's been odd mutterings on the list but no definite example. A repeated ps listing showing CPU% will show it tend to zero, but as far as I see, it's really not doing anything. I have no doubt I could be wrong as my analysis isn't great.

Repeating myself - get a gdb stack trace when it hangs. Post the information in the ITS.

--
 -- Howard Chu